MFF Course Description
All students will be required to demonstrate their ability to conduct specific tasks while in freefall, and, under canopy. Progression from this will lead them into jumping combat equipment in a military scenario in both day and night operations.
The course is broken down as follows:
- Ground School & Packing class
- Basic MFF training to GE1
- Combat equipment training to GE2
- Oxygen equipment training and jumps
- Combat equipment & oxygen jumps
- Night jumps
Students will graduate with approximately 22 – 25 jumps.