Providing tier one air operations training to ensure our modern day war fighters have the best experience possible.
Military Freefall Solutions
Supporting the leading manufacturers with all capabilities to conduct test drops for the equipment of the future
Military parachuting is a perishable skill. Each operator must become comfortable with this method of insertion if he wants to be an effective member of his team. .
The problem has always been trying to locate a professional training facility dedicated to military air operations that has airspace to 24,999ft and a wide open DZ allowing HAHO (stand-off) training.
That was until now.
MFF Solutions is a team of former Special Forces operators & instructors with a proven track record in training SOF personnel for air operations. Each is a subject matter expert (SME) in MFF training and techniques. In addition, we are also United States Parachute Association (USPA) instructor/examiners for Accelerated Freefall and Tandem parachuting.
Our facility offers classrooms, matted packing area inside a large hangar and onsite storage (conex). We have direct access to a 6,500ft paved runway that is C-130 capable, and the training facility is solely used for the purpose of military air operations.
MFF Solutions, Inc is fast becoming the leading contract company for military air operations within the USA.
Specializing in military parachute training and heavy drop support services to the U.S. military and foreign special forces.
Military Freefall Solutions, Inc provides the following:
- Basic Military Freefall Training (MFF)
- Static line training
- Advanced operator training
- High Altitude Over the horizon insertion (ATIC)
- Canopy control training and stick leader skills
- Military Tandem and tandem bundle courses (MTM and MTTB)
- Jump masters course / ATAK instruction
- Military Vertical Wind Tunnel Training
- IBA certified military coach course
- Parachute rigging
- FAA senior and master riggers fort lee certified (QAI & SOPR)
- OEM trained for RA1, Sunpath Javelin (MJ) and BT80 / BT533
- Full rigging and repair facility on site